West Lothian Artistic Gymnastics Club – Women’s Artistic Coach Minimum Level 2
- Organisation: West Lothian Artistic Gymnastics Club
- Salary: £15,500 – £20,500 pro rata dependant on experience and qualifications
- Location: Craigwillow Centre, Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland
- Contract Type: Permanent – Minimum 27 hours per week, and up to 36 hrs per week subject to agreement
- Closing Date: Wednesday 26th April 2017
- Interview: Suitable date to be arranged
West Lothian Artistic Gymnastics Club offers a quality coaching environment for successful competitive gymnasts and young people. Our progressive club has enjoyed success at Regional, National and International competition during our 19 year history. We are currently seeking a dedicated and motivated WA Coach to join our hard working and dedicated coaching team.
This varied role will include the delivery of our new and exciting recreational awards programme, planning, preparing and delivering high quality coaching to our young development gymnasts and the overall responsibility for the coaching and development of our Level 6 & Level 5 gymnasts. You will be supported by a highly experienced senior team who will provide opportunities to develop and grow your own coaching and leadership skills.
The successful candidate will need the following attributes for this exciting post:
- Women’s Artistic Level 2 qualification or above.
- Effective planning and communication skills.
- Proven track record of working with competitive female gymnasts.
- Flexibility to meet the demands of the job.
- This position is offered subject to a mandatory Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check and attendance on an appropriate Safeguarding and Protecting Children course.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to West Lothian Artistic Gymnastics Club at firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ruth Griffin.