FAIR PLAY STATEMENT
“It is the policy of West Lothian Artistic Gymnastics Club to ensure that all participants, volunteers, coaches and parents promote fair play at all times. Players are encouraged to be ‘good sports’ and to co-operate with and respect their team mates, coaches and officials at all times. The aim is for all participants to enjoy the sport, improve their skills and have FUN”.
GYMNASTS CODE OF CONDUCT
All junior members are asked to abide by the following rules at all times:
- Co-operate fully, respecting all requests and decisions made by the coaches, helpers, officials and administrators
- Be on time for training sessions, and competitions
- Gymnasts must control their tempers and avoid behaviour which may inconvenience or upset others
- Treat other gymnasts, coaches and officials with respect at all times
- Be considerate to others and work as a team
- Accept success and failure in a noble/ selfless way
- Do not purchase or consume alcohol, tobacco products, solvents, illegal drugs of any kind whilst representing the club or on the club premises
- Take care of all property belonging to the club or any club member
- Do not leave sessions without permission of the person in charge
- Be responsible for caring for your own equipment, clothing and property
- No jewellery or unsuitable clothing or footwear should be worn during any club training sessions.